Wednesday, July 18, 2012

5 ways to win my heart



so i found this on pinterest. i figure why not make in into a blog thing, like where i do each item as a new post. so that's what i'm going to do =] feel free to join along if you want to. so number one on the list is "five ways to win your heart". this one was kinda easy for me lol

one. go to church with me. and genuinely want to be there because of the people and the church, not just because of me. many times i've invited some guy friends to church, and it is always a fear of mine that they are there only because i asked them. i feel better when i know they guy genuinely likes the church and is connected to the people there, besides me and my family.

two. sing songs with me. music is a huge part of my life, and if i can find a guy who is big into it also, it's great. i love a guy who is willing to bust out a song with me, no matter what he sounds like (cuz Lord knows i'm not the best singer). a bonus would be if they actually sang to me besides just with me.

three. take pictures with me.  i love to take pictures, but can't seem to find a guy who will take some with me. as you may have noticed, the few pictures i have of the boy are ones that i have snuck in. it's not that he won't take pictures with me, it's more that we never see each other. (praying that changes soon) it would be great if i wasn't always the one who wanted to take pictures. maybe someday....

four. cook for me. i love food. and i enjoy cooking, although i really don't like cooking for just myself. but i have a fantasy of having a special date night in and have him cook for me. cheesy i know, but i am a self declared hopeless romantic. and for me it's the little things that mean a TON.

five. cuddle. i'm a cuddler 100%. touch is one of my love languages, so that has a lot to do with it. (i think me being the baby girl of the family may also play into this a bit) a perfect night to me is cuddling on the couch and watching a movie. (a light rain would be nice too) also i'm a huge pansy when i'm cold, and i'm usually colder than most people, so if i can steal heat from my boy then i'm all up for it haha.

No comments: