Friday, September 20, 2013

frustrations

lately i've been thinking about my life. i have felt extremely stuck lately, and I don't know how to get unstuck.  it's kind of been a mixture of things, like that fact i haven't been able to move out of my parent's house, i have lived in the same town my whole life, despite my desire to leave. i know people say i am hard on myself, but it's mostly i'm discouraged and wonder when my life will start. i am so ready to be done with school and want so badly to leave missouri. i want to be able to do something meaningful with my life, but right now i feel like it's the same thing every day and that it's all meaningless. i feel like i have been in the same place my whole life, which feels like a few years too long. i am ready to move on with my life, in basically all aspects. i want to move to a new town, i want to find someone to share my life with, i want to be done with school and really start my career. recently, i have even been feeling stuck in my helping at church. i was talking with a friend the other day and mentioned the only time lately i feel even slightly content with my life is when i am behind my camera. i am tired of feeling this way, and am trying to find a way to get out of this rut. sorry if i sound like a broken record in all of this. i am just ready for my life to start meaning something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We should hang out and chat. I literally felt the same way you felt for a whole entire year. Let me know when and we will do it!